This is a significantly condensed list of published works by Angélique Jamail.
* Gypsies (collection first published 1998 — now out of print)
* Barefoot on Marble: Twenty Poems, 1995-2001 (collection first published 2003 — now out of print)
* “The Idea of Late in the Year” (libretto written for composer Michael Slayton)
* and over two dozen individual poems published in twenty journals or anthologies, including TimeSlice, Improbable Worlds, and The Milk of Female Kindness — An Anthology of Honest Motherhood
* “Flaunt your spring hat at The St. Regis Hotel and The Serenitea Tea Room” (Bayou City Magazine blog, April 30, 2014, http://bayoucitynetwork.com/?p=7503) — original title: “The Care and Keeping of Your Hat Requires Wearing It Out”
* “Mama Spider’s Sacrifice” and “Yearning for Makeover: Jane Austen, Stacy and Clinton, and the Undaunted Nature of Writer’s Block” (The Milk of Female Kindness: An Anthology of Honest Motherhood, 1st released December 2013)
* “The Case for Clinging to Tradition, Or Yeah, I was a Debutante, But It’s Not Like That” (Pluck Magazine, september 29, 2011, http://www.pluckmagazine.com/articles/article_jamail_01.php)
* and several essays written for various industry magazines on the subject of dance
— ebook available in the following locations:
* Amazon (in 12 countries)
To purchase anthologies or journals containing individual poems and essays, please send an email to email@example.com for more information.