It’s been about a week of summer vacation here, and we might need to consider a slightly stricter routine around here than just saying, “Relax, school’s out!”
Things Which Do Not Belong in the Kitchen Sink. Thank You.
- discarded candy wrappers and pirate booty bags
- half-eaten corn on the cob
- empty aluminum cans and milk cartons
- paper towels
- wine corks
- empty liquid soap containers
- a throw pillow
- Disney princesses in any state of undress
- cloth napkins, dish towels, and pot holders
Are we clear? Good.